GLOBAL HEALING COMMUNITY
Each of us in our own way is dedicated to being a holy vessel for global healing and collective awakening. We are cultivating transformational practices personally and practicing sacred activism collectively for the benefit of all. We are listening deeply. Opening fully. Making relations with each other and making offerings to Mother Earth. We are aligned with the cycles of the moon and sun and we are claiming our true nature to live in harmony within the web of life and in relationship to each other.
We are a growing circle, an extended community, an inter-denominational sangha. We are each a node on a global mandala of healing, protection and renewal for the Earth. In love with life, we recognize our relationship of interbeing and give thanks for the opportunity of this precious human life to wake up and offer ourselves as vessels for healing in all the ways that are called for in these times.
Since then, first Cynthia, and now many others who have also become stewards of the Earth Treasure Vases, have traveled the world to make relations with elders and activists and invite the prayers and offerings of thousands of people in diverse cultures, communities and ecosystems around the whole Earth.
Holding the little clay pots to our hearts and passing them warm hand to warm hand, in ceremonial circles around the world has catalyzed each of us to engage with our most heartfelt concerns for the Earth.
From Africa, Australia, Asia and the Americas, we all want to ensure the health and longevity of this beautiful blue-green planet we call home.
Learn more here: www.earthtreasurevase.org
This Global Healing Mandala is now coming to life. It is a healing force to participate in, contribute to, keep alive and connect with.
The Founder and Guiding Visionary and Teacher of the Gaia Mandala Global Healing Community is Cynthia Jurs, who you can read about here.
In concert with Cynthia are Circles and Councils with rotating leadership that hold, tend, guide, and organize the various practice groups, retreats, pilgrimages and special projects.
- Our Earth Treasure Vase Stewardship Council meets every New Moon for guided meditation and visioning for the Gaia Mandala as a whole. These members are listed here.
- Monday Mindfulness Meditation Circle is currently hosted by Cynthia Jurs & Elizabeth Christine
- Tara Gaia Monthly Meditation Circles are currently hosted by Rick Jansen & Rasul Bravo.
- Earth Treasure Vase Stewardship Support Circles are hosted by: Rick Jansen, Therese Hogan, Elizabeth Christine, & Rasul Bravo
- Gaia Mandala Online Community is currently hosted by Rasul Bravo
- Full Moon Global Healing Meditation is hosted by rotating Stewardship Council Members.
- Tara Gaia Retreats are led by Cynthia Jurs
- Gaia Mandala Organizational Coordinator is Nikole Manieri
FULL MOON MEDITATION
Monday Mindfulness Meditation
GAIA CALLING COURSE
ARYA GAIA TEACHING